- [FDA APPROVED 100% silicone] Our placemat is made of premium quality, The Placemats is made of 100% food-grade silicone.
- [Leather Texture] The surface of the mat imitates the texture of leather. It retains the real feeling of leather and is not easy to crease. It can be pasted on your table smoothly.
- [Modern Shape & Color] SIMPLYCASA table placemats with exquisite design and modern colors can perfectly decorate your dining table and add fun to your dining table. The curved shape is fun and goes well with the round table. There are two color mats and coasters in one set. The SIMPLYCASA placemats and coasters are Scandinavian-inspired for contemporary kitchen décor.
- [Heat Resistant & Waterproof] Our food-grade silicone placemats are heat-resistant from -20℉~420℉, because of the silicone material. Also, the silicone material is waterproof, the sauce or any liquids like milk can't go through, kids friendly. Hand wash in warm soapy water and wipe dry, Unique texture, Non-fading can roll up to store away, placemats can be flattened when put out to use
- [Multiple Use] Suitable for both indoor and outdoor, such as kitchen dining tables, coffee tables, restaurants, or business offices. Great for kinds of events, parties, holidays, and it is a great gift for your family or friends.
- 2 Colors Placemats (Dimension: W 17” x L 13.5” Thickness 1.4 mm)
- 2 Colors Coasters (Dimension: W 4.25” x L 4” Thickness 1.4 mm)
- SPM001 Dusty Blue & Charcoal Grey
- SPM002 Oatmeal Beige & Night Blue
- SPM003 Wheat Gold & Mocha Coffee
What sets SIMPLYCASA Silicone Placemats apart:
- High quality & Food-grade 100% silicone place
- Sturdy 1.4mm thickness
- You'll notice the difference when held in your hands. It's no flimsy placemat
but a good weight of quality silicone.
- Waterproof and easy to clean
- Dishwasher and microwave safe
- Heat resistant -20 to 420 °F (or -40 to 220 °C)
- Multi-purpose design
- Can be used as a countertop protector pad
- Unique, refined shape
- Modern colors for various interior styles
- SIMPLYCASA silicone placemats are not processed with harmful PVC coating.
Such foods like curry, spaghetti sauce, or kimchee may leave a stain if left on
for a while.
- To prevent staining, clean as soon as possible.
- To remove stains: leave in warm water and baking soda mix for 1-2 hours,
rinse and let it dry.
- The stain will lighten and disappear over time.
- Test on the backside first to make sure there's no discoloration.
- Due to no PVC coating, there may be watermarks.
For the best experience, we recommend towel drying it after washing.
- Do not use fire or knife directly on the mat as this may cause damage.
How to flatten the placemat:
1. Please use something to press it for a few hours. If it is rolled
2. Please roll them the opposite way for a while