- Eco-friendly kitchen cloth by SIMPLYCASA is made of 70 % cellulose (wood pulp) & 30% cotton, 100% chemical-free, printed with water-based inks. 100% GMO free & Biodegradable. Material is made from Sweden
- Super absorbent material that absorbs and holds 15 times its weight in water. The cloth is stiff at first, which allows them to be printed with beautiful illustrations but they become very soft and pliable when wet.
- Each dishcloth replaces up to 15 rolls of paper towels and saves the earth. This concept will not only save money but will also be friendly to our planet because there will be much less waste.
- Perfect for use in the kitchen, bathroom, and office; can be used on every surface area in your home with water, detergents, or household cleaners. Sanitize dishcloths in a washing machine or dishwasher and quick-air dry.
- SIMPLYCASA Swedish clothes are Scandinavian-inspired for modern kitchen décor.
- Occasionally place the cloth in a microwave to kill germs. It is also a dishwasher and washer safe.
The folded cloth has shrunk due to hand dyeing. When it is soaked in water and spread out, the cloth size will be increased to 7 inches by 7.25 inches. The color is changed to a deeper color. Always rinse the sponge-cloth before first use